The box office will open for pre-performance sales one hour prior to each performance. Tickets to the upcoming performance are the only tickets sold during this hour.
As of June 19, 2013 there is a per-ticket fee charged for all online sales.
Payment is required at the time of your order. The box office can not accept reservations and does not form waiting lists.
All sales are final. Tickets cannot be refunded and only season subscribers may exchange tickets for another event if available.
All ticket holders (season subscribers and individual ticket purchasers) may exchange seats for the same performance to accommodate unforeseen needs such as additional guests or an injury that requires aisle or accessible seating.
Groups of 10 or more may receive a discount off the regular ticket price for Page Series events by contacting the Audience Services Manager in advance of the sale.
Discounted student tickets are offered to students age 4 through high school, as well as to students of any age who present a valid college or university ID. Limit one ticket per student per event.
Senior citizen is defined as anyone age 60 or older.
Special needs? Just let us know.
- Hearing Assist Systems amplify stage dialogue or music. Reservation at time of ticket order is required. Available only in Page Theatre.
- Alternate Access to the theatre is available to anyone unable to climb stairs. Please indicate the need for ground-level or no-stair access when ordering tickets so we may properly seat you in the theatre. Anyone needing alternate access to the theatre must be escorted by a staff member. Notify an usher or the house manager when you are ready to take your seats.
- Wheelchair Accessible seating is available on the ground floor. Please call us with the number of wheelchair seats needed when ordering tickets so we may properly seat you in the theatre. We now offer online sales of accessible seating options.
- Braille or Large Print Programs are available with a minimum of 14 days advance notice.
- American Sign Language interpreters may be provided for appropriate performances with a minimum of 14 days advance notice.
- Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TTD/TTY) service is available by calling 507-457-6987.
Strong Perfumes and Colognes
Strong perfumes and colognes are discouraged in consideration of the sensitivities of others. If a patron requires to be seated elsewhere, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Parking and Directions
Performances are presented at several locations throughout Winona, click here for a complete list of venues and directions.
Concessions are offered in the Ben Miller Lobby before many of the performances and at intermission. Patrons are allowed at the dicretion of the house manager to take beverage purchases made in the lobby back to their seat. Food may not be taken into the theatre.
The Performance Center is sensitive to the need for quality arts experiences for families with young children, and the Page Series presents multiple performances a year to help serve this need.
Designated Family Events start at 6:30 p.m., and, unless otherwise noted, last 50 to 60 minutes.
At this time, Performance Center facilities and programs are not equipped to serve the needs of infants or toddlers under 4 years of age.