The goal of the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Performance Center is to be Southeastern Minnesota’s premier performing arts center, bringing artists and community together through imaginative programming, unique collaborations, a welcoming atmosphere, and exceptional service. The Performance Center strives to be the venue through which artists and community connect, where audiences can experience a variety of cultures through quality performances of music, theatre and dance, and discover the relevance of the arts in their daily lives.
- Offer exceptional events from all disciplines (dance, music, theatre) throughout the season.
- Offer events and residency activities in a variety of locations throughout the community.
- Collaborate with regional arts organizations on marketing, audience development, and programming.
- Welcome audiences of all ages throughout the season.
- Contribute to multi-cultural understanding in all programming areas.
- Ensure affordability through a range of ticket prices.
- Increase earned and unearned revenue to support the programming of the Performance Center.
- Ensure physical accessibility of all events to all audiences.
- Nurture collaboration with other University departments through major programming initiatives.
- Collaborate with community organizations to increase arts residency opportunities.
- Cultivate an awareness of the arts in the University and the community through our marketing, visibility at community sponsored events, and personal connections with community members.
- Utilize and advance the full technical capabilities of the Performance Center as it exists today.
Page Series Advisory Commitee
The Page Series Advisory Committee works to ensure that Page Series offerings are reflective of and suited to the needs of the Winona community. Committee members are:
Lezlea Dahlke, Winona Public Library
Natalie Grant, Saint Mary’s University
Brianna Haupt, Riverway Learning Community
AJ Johnson, Saint Mary’s University
Emily Kurash, Winona Chamber of Commerce
Christine Martin, Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts
Robert McColl, Saint Mary’s University
Jennifer Weaver, Winona County Historical Society
Tove Wiggs, River Arts Alliance / Winona Earth Day